Anchor tags with legacy interaction changing body opacity

Can anyone tell me why this is happening? This loom video shows the interaction I’m struggling with:

Here’s the site on which its happening:
http://watchtowerbenefits.com/

In a nutshell, the footer anchor tags on the home page are acting buggy with this particular template. The anchor sometimes scrolls up to nothingness. But only from the home page, even though the home and other pages share the same footer template. I’ve changed the location of the anchors, changed the name of the anchors, ensured there are no weird divs hanging out, and I can’t find the answer. Please help! :slight_smile:

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Theresa_Charleston, thanks for the message about this. Could you also share the site read-only link: Share a read-only link | Webflow University

That will help to take a look at the anchor links.

My guess is that the “benefits” link and the “features” link have legacy interaction assigned called “Fade out on Click” which has the body changing opacity to 0%. I would remove those interactions on those links, i.e. set those legacy interactions to None.

1 Like

That worked! Thank you so much!!! :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.