ā–¼
Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Any external plugin recommendations to sent a request to receive a code that gives access to certain content of a web flow website?

Hi there,

I have a client who wants a website that is generally accessible to everyone who has the link. However, there should be a section with certain content that should only be visible after the user requested a code to get access. This is how the client wants this to work:

• User sends a request to a specific person in Clients Company (however: the user should not see to whom the request goes, so they should not see the associated email address)

• My client receives the email and can sent the user one of two options:
    a) A code that will give the user access to the content for 48 hours
    b) a code that will give the user access to the content without a time limit.

I guess the first part I can make work via a webflow form. But how about the 2nd part with having one dedicated code that always works to get access and a second code that only works for 48 hours and therefore must be generated new every time they get a request? Are there any external plugins for this?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Take a look at memberstack.io Iā€™m not sure about the code option but it can certainly work for restricting access to specific content.

Hi @aaronocampo, thank you for your answer! I briefly looked into this but not sure if this is the right way for me to go. The content that needs to be hidden until a user requests access will not be charged. This is for a real estate company that wants to individually decide to give certain people access to some of the confidential information. And depending on who is asking for access, they either should get the 48h access code or unlimited access code

Memberstack supports non-paying access.

1 Like