Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Any interactions for page leaving?

Just wondering, can the interactions be setup so when some click to go to another page the current page slides out of view?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

I don't think there is an option natively but you could try it two ways. If it's a tiny site, you could use a slider and create the pages inside. Not sure that's the best idea but it could be done.

You could also wrap your pages in a div, create an interaction on a button and target the page div.

Just ideas, haven't tested them.

Good ideas... Ill give thise a shot. I think it would enhance the user experience.

I'd probably try the div wrap and target option first:grinning:

Ok.. found a solution! Since I applied a whole page hero, just had to create the fade interaction and apply it. Worked like a charm.

ahh .... new issue. I cant add a fade in and fade out at the same time. its either one or the other. Would a step add this simultaneously?

Did you try adding to the body a fadein with the Pageload trigger?

God dang it! It was as simple as that. I DIDN'T KNOW you could apply animations to the body. Thx a million Jdesign!

No problem. Note of caution....once upon a time those page load animations created some issues on older iphones but I think you should be fine. Just test.

I use them and haven't had anyone mention an issue in at least a year.

Ill keep an eye out for any anomalies.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.