Any Update? on Sharing/copying pages, elements, symbols, components, etc across projects

I asked this back in 2014, 3 years ago, wondering if there is new update or some sort of hack like making it a symbol that can then be shared.> Sharing/copying pages, elements, symbols, components, etc across projects

I’ve got a page that for some reason was written over when I duplicated [ wasn’t me ] a previous version of the site that needs to be brought in.
http://mynt-2016.webflow.io/partners
is the page I need to bring in

and I can’t revert back to a previous version as a months worth of work has already been implemented ;(

Any hacks or tips?

In a perfect world Webflow, it would be nice to be able to go in and make a symbol and then share it with a global ‘Grab Bag’ of code [ like a cloud component for webflow ] and then I can bring this into any webflow projects I own. Just my 2 UI/UX cents :wink:

Cross site copy/paste | Webflow Wishlist indicates that development has not even started, so I would say at least 2 years more.

Wait 2 years for this?

C’mon Webflow… This is one of the biggest features we want :L

I can very confidently say that it’ll be far less than 2 years.

3 Likes

@jmw

But if possible, keep us updated on how long? :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.