Anybody else having issues when dragging to change paddings or margins?

I really like the new UI except this change. Also the acceleration is all screwed up now :pensive:
I can’t hit the right values when dragging and have to manually put in the values, which takes way longer.

1 Like

@magicmark

Still experiencing this issue and it’s really annoying and slows my workflow significantly. I’ve to either spend a good amount of time trying to drag and stop the values at the correct value - they don’t flow as smoothly as they used to - instead it stops and then jumps 5 or 6 pixels upon the slightest mouse movement.

The only solution is to input the values manually which is slow and tedious.

Please fix this asap as it’s really annoying.

@Diarmuid_Sexton @Hype @GrahamCox @Spencer_Irwin @jarnom @prohaska @dram @Ali_Abbas,

There was another update to the dragging, which should have resolved the acceleration issue while dragging on margin/padding. If you’re still having the issue, please clear your browser cache and try again.

If you still have issues with dragging, please feel free to post here again. :pray: Thank you for your patience and time to report this behaviour. :webflow_heart:

3 Likes

Fantastic, works as it used to now! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.