Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Anyone know how this trick is done?

I love the "loop" factor of this. Any clue as how it is accomplished and more importantly, how can it be done with Webflow?

http://www.thinkbear.net/#Welcome

Thanks

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Well the scroll hacking will be difficult but I think the best way would be to do a scroll interaction on absolute postponed divs to give the illusion of scrolling. Where the first "slide" is always in the background and the others just slide into place over it. That way you can simply have them load indefinitely. Thats the concept anyway, no clue if it's doable or not in webflow. Give it a try and let us know what you come up with!

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I am going to have to look into scroll jacking and see if there is any tutorials on it for Webflow.

Thanks again!

Hi @kbowman!

I think you can achieve this with fullpage.js using the loopbottom and looptop settings. I've tried it with Webflow and it worked fine - just don't know for sure about the loop setting haven't experimented with that before...

hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I am one of those designers who is using Webflow because I am not handy with code. I am struggling with trying to figure out how to stack two pngs on top of each other using flexbox. :cold_sweat:

Don't worry this should be pretty straight forward! You just need the to add some minor custom code an the rest is just done in Webflow, I can provide you with the code you need to get it working?

Okay so I managed to achieve this using Webflow with fullpage.js,
here is the example: http://fullpage-js-700091.webflow.io/

let me know if you need some help getting this set up!

Hey man,
That is awesome! Thanks for taking the time to help me out! I am going to try and get all the panels put into place this weekend. Once I've done that, maybe you can take a look at it and see if your solution could work with what I have?

Let me know if that's cool– and aging, thanks for the help!

Best,
Keith

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.