App crash with grey screen

@johnsherwin

Thanks for letting me know. If the issue is persisting, can you please contact us directly? Webflow Customer Support | Webflow University

@Olivier_Gaudin I used Google translate and it sounds like the Designer’s crashing for you as well. Can you also please send us a direct email through that form?

​Thanks in advance.

I second this one, Just happened to me as well. Was not in interactions at the time but had been working on them a second prior to it occuring

This just happened to me, too, after the app started moving reeeally slooooowly … Don’t know how much I’ve lost at this point.

Bonjour Brando ! Merci pour votre réactivité. Je test depuis hier à réception de votre message et…oh MIRACLE ! Merci donc. En effet en navigation privée plus de problème. Merci

@Brando there are a bunch of people reporting this issue…are individual contact form submissions really necessary? it’s obvious this is a widespread issue.

here is another thread with folks reporting the same issue:

Hi @dapitts08 @Olivier_Gaudin @adiggy @billvdh @johnsherwin @danwilko @MattNZ @simon_l @DharmaNode @bdahle

Thanks again for your patience and helping us isolate this issue.

Our Performance Team was able to identify and create a fix for a memory issues that was likely the main issue here.

To ensure you have the latest build, can you please log out of Webflow, completely close your browser, then reopen 1 tab and log back in? From here you can open the project that has been slow or crashing and test the performance.

We tested on this end with an affected site and the update resolved the issue. ​Please let me know if this solves the problem on your end. :bowing_man:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.