Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Are interactions bugged?

Hey all!
I have a couple of interactions in place (specifically in the cards of the first column in the body) and they were working nicely this afternoon.
Suddenly, when I opened the project a couple of minutes ago, the interactions are not working anymore, even though if I preview them, I see something a bit buggy is happening. Also, I tried putting new ones, and they just don’t work…

Any idea why??

Thank you a lot!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/project-57bca6?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=project-57bca6&preview=07d356a732910a08bb372f5d206aa6a5&mode=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

@ohlalasacrebleu, yours seemed to be working perfectly on my computer…

I also have this problem, some of my interactions don’t work in preview but works fine in the published site.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/artist-account-pilot?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=artist-account-pilot&preview=949e7e6a43ba6bd83d30328d6b98f11c&pageId=5d7b1f3263a906dd0edf5a51&itemId=5d9d505bf2bb756612e66de5&mode=preview

Really? Damn…

Would you mind sending me a quick screen recording?? :sweat_smile:

here it is :smile:

You can see that ‘create new series’ works fine but the two others don’t in the preview but they both work fine on the published site.

I noticed this happening to my website as well. Works on published site, not on preview mode.
1:1 with Gine here.

Specifically, a hide/show animation for me as well.

Thank you guys!!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Hi @ohlalasacrebleu, @Gine and @Brady_J_Lang, thanks for your comments.

There have been some reports of interactions not working in preview mode, our team is helping to check on that further and as soon as I have an update, I will let you know with a new update.

To my knowledge, the animations not running is only affecting the preview mode but continue to work on the published site. Thanks in advance, I will keep you informed as I have new info.

@ohlalasacrebleu @Brady_J_Lang

I moved the div with the interaction out to the body the moved it back in and it fixes the bug. Maybe you guys could try this.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.