First off, this post is not by any means connected to Webflow. If the features I present do not work as expected, or are buggy, then that is a reflection on me and not Webflow
I would like to introduce an awesome Frankenstein of functionality that we as Webflow creators have been looking to accomplish for some time!
We have been wanting to create a membership portal within Webflow, but with an ease that isn’t too technical.
I would like to introduce Authflow which is a walkthrough that shows how to combine the membership portal functionality of Authpro, with the ease of creating websites in Webflow.
You can learn more at http://authflow.webflow.io/
- You can test this integration at http://authflow.webflow.io/
- You can view how it is implemented at https://preview.webflow.com/preview/authflow-template?preview=17d9ee75fda8c3dce846042cbeb782d8
- And, you can clone the template at https://webflow.com/website/Authflow?s=authflow-template
The following is a walk-through of how to create this feature within your own projects:
Purchase Authpro Deluxe plan: https://www.authpro.com/signup.shtml
Configure your Authpro account using the account wizard (take note of your Authpro ID)
Clone the Authflow Template: https://webflow.com/website/Authflow?s=authflow-template
Copy/paste Authflow Template pages to your Webflow project where you would like to add a membership portal (currently, there are 11 required pages):
- Locate your Authpro ID within your Authpro account (same as what was noted previously):
- Access the submit button on the Login, Registration, and Lost Password pages to change the ID to your personal Authpro ID
- Access the custom code for the Profile, Edit Profile, Cancellation, Lost Password, Protected pages to change the ID to your personal Authpro ID
- Access the Code Editor of the Custom Code Embed elements on the Edit Profile and Cancellation pages:
- Update the hidden input field value to your personal Authpro ID:
- Update Logout link on the Profile page to point to your personal Authpro ID:
- Then, update the URLs within your Authpro Settings to point to the correct pages within your Webflow project:
- Lastly, update the redirect URLs within your Authpro Design, and select the redirect options:
Also, if there is a feature that you would like to see added to the template (i.e. modal pop-ups), feel free to leave the request at https://authflow.nolt.io/
Hopefully, this was helpful.