Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Auto-fill form values based on URL querystring

So I need to match the field ID with these 4 parameters?

Negative. No changes to the code. What it does is for each parameter (key=value pair) in the url, it looks for a field with the same id as the key, and if found, inserts the value into the field.

Ahh, in that case - I need to match the ID for both email fields on both pages for it to work?

It works! Thank you so much @samliew working now.

Thank you, feels like magic.

Hi @samliew

I’ve been having problems with this in that the auto-generate email on querystring is very inconsistent, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.

I don’t know what might be causing this.

Would you be able to take a look if you have a free 2 minutes?

You’ll see that during incognito session, repeated email entries on homepage sometimes the email will pull through, sometimes it wont.

:confused:

Seems like you have multiple fields named trial. Currently the code only works for unique fields.

@samliew I see what you mean.

Is there any way to make it dynamic so we can link multiple email fields with one field-ID on the destination page?

Thanks

Found a way around it. Thanks @samliew

Hi! How did you manage to make it work with several forms? Can you share your solution?

Hi! Why do you use “$(document).ajaxStop(function() {” to run the script ?

I used your script and your script runs immediately after the page is loaded, and not after the form is submitted.

Thanks!

Means you have some other custom code that is conflicting with mine.

Hi @samliew

I have this issue where the script runs immediately on page load.

I’d love to work with you on being ables to run my few scripts together so they don’t conflict with each other.

Do you have any availability at all?

Thanks in advance!
Will