Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Auto-scroll to top of Sections

Hello everyone,

I’ll get to the point: On desktop and tablet view auto-scroll won’t start from the top of the sections.

I have hidden items in the hero section and I found out, that they can use up space if not relative or absolute even is their are hidden. So based on that my mobile view is okay.

But I can’t find out whats the problem in desktop and tablet mode…

If you have time I would really appreciate the help! Wish you all a great day! :slight_smile:

My read-only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/removir-technology?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=removir-technology&preview=fcf084f48bc605c61c18387aa8bf6f4c&mode=preview

What do you mean? You have set on each section margin-top 75px to start section under menu. Is this your issue?

Here it is what I mean. When you click on Services for example and then auto-scroll to the section, you can see the bottom of the before section.
Ideally, it should go lower and only show the top of the section only. :slight_smile:

hi Budolf that is your margin-top: 75px I have mentioned before. On mobile your margin is 0. Just adjust this value for each breakpoint to you needs. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for your help. I’ll need to tweak things up a bit, because of the relative elements, but I think it’s going to be okay in the end…:smiley: