I’m not a pro with Zapier/Integromat by any means… I’m new at using them.
I’m working on a project to curate an evergreen list of content from Twitter. I’m working on the MVP at the moment and my UI designer and I are trying to design how tweets will appear in a list format (like Reddit/Google). Tweets are more vertical in nature (see this example), so we can’t simply just use the embed feature Twitter provides (such as this).
So far, my workflow has been
- Bookmark my favorite tweets on Twitter
- Copy the tweets over to Airtable so I can maintain a database and categorize them
- Manually copy in the relevant metadata into Webflow CMS
So to curate one tweet, it could take a few minutes to copy all the text, download the pictures (author pic and pics inside the tweet) into Airtable and then Webflow. So I would LOVE to find a way to automate this, whether it’s Twitter -> Airtable -> Webflow CMS or just Airtable -> Webflow CMS.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
The fields I am looking to import are the following
- Author Name
- Author Twitter Handle
- Data Primary Tweet Posted
- Primary Tweet Main Body Content
- Primary Tweet Photos
- Number of RT’s
- Number of Likes
- Link to Tweet
- Additional Tweet Thread Text Content & Photos