Aweber Form Integration?

Hey All -

I am trying to integrate my Aweber forms directly into the forms in Webflow, and can’t seem to figure it out.

I was able to integrate the “Email” field and submit the form from Webflow and have it go into my Aweber, but I have about 6 other fields that also need to integrate with Webflow and the text that I submit in Webflow is not populating the contact created in Aweber.

If anyone could offer some guidance here, I would really appreciate it. I’ve spent way too long trying to figure this out -_-

-Eric

Hi @Emaher116, thanks for the question. May I follow that up with another question, have you already created all the custom fields in Aweber that you are expecting to receive? Normally, if you setup your custom fields in Aweber, and give each one of those fields a unique name. Then you update your Webflow form and make sure your field names in the form, match up exactly to the form fields in Aweber. Cheers, Dave

hello, how did you implement the aweber to webflow form? thanks in advance

A post was split to a new topic: Aweber Form Integration Tutorial

Great! Thank you! that saves me! :slight_smile:

Thanks for this. However I was creating a horizontal form and now the submit button is on a separate line. I’ve tried making the other elements smaller but that doesn’t help. Any ideas?

Just tried moving the embed to below the Submit button and that seems to work still. Just would like to check that’s not causing any problems I’m unaware of please.

Hi @DawnM, as long as the embed is within the form wrapper, you should be ok :slight_smile: Cheers, Dave

1 Like

I am trying to set up Aweber integration via the above method. However when I test the form, I keep getting a message saying that “Required Fields Are Missing” specifying name & email - even though every field is in fact completed.

There are additional fields in the form, however I only need the name & email transferred over to Aweber.

Any ideas what I could look at to fix this issue?

Thanks!