Back to Top button on a symbol

Hi! My back to top button is located on the footer. How do I get the back to top button to work universally on all pages through the site?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

By having the same anchor link the button targets, on all pages.

Yes, that is exactly what I did, but for some reason it only works on a single pages even though the element is present on all pages.

Well the part about sharing your read-only link ( and a published one) applies here as well. If you do, I will take a look.

this is the page it works on.
all other pages it no longer works. Oh and, I’m a Newbee to this… TY :slight_smile:

Here is the share link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/college-park-yoga-test-2?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=college-park-yoga-test-2&preview=e3efad3e7d107e764014816b0484721a&mode=preview

I just looked at the source on Looking for yoga classes in Orlando? We have great sessions here!

The link is pointing to # not #Intro

how come the link is different - page to page? It’s set in the footer as a symbol. I thought changes to links in the symbol are updated on all pages. is this not correct thinking?

Because you have more that one symbol.

Okay so I was able to do this by choosing “External URL” on Link Block Settings and writing #top on the URL field. Now it goes to the top of every individual page