Background Color Transition Not Working

Hello,

Working on my new website, for some reason, the background transition on my top section button “Get Started” will not work. I thought I was doing something wrong, but I set the hover color to the red, and changed the transition on the none selector on the element. When I selected all properties it recognized the only change was the BG color but still did not work. I even set the ease to 1000ms just to see and still nothing. Anyone see what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/td3-rebrand?utm_source=td3-rebrand&preview=ad938d033fd4bcaa3f12fb7017a5c4be

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @TD3Marketing

Just remove the extra color layer that you have on your button and it’ll work. The transition animation won’t work with this extra color:

@donaldsv Thanks!

One more quick question, where can I set the transition for the dropdown menus? I want to add some easing to it so it doesn’t pop right down.

Thanks for your help!

I don’t think it’s possible with the dropdown component at the moment I might be wrong @PixelGeek ? You would have to custom build your own dropdown and use interactions to control the animation.

thats correct. you’ll need to build a custom dropdown from scratch and add your own interactions to it.

1 Like