Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Background Image Not Appearing on Published Site

I prepared a very simple site in webflow with a big picture as the fill image for the body with four links over it to different sites of mine. This all looks normal in webflow but when I publish it there is no background image at all on the site. I looked at the source and I didnt see a mention of the background image file but I am also not super experienced with examining page sources. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The site is currently live at:
www.test.feltault.com

Hi @bob! Sorry about that. It looks like our exporter has an issue with your background image filename. If you rename the file and remove the parenthesis ( ) characters, the export should complete properly.

Also- I noticed your image was around 4MB. You might want to resize the image for users on slower connections and mobile devices.

Try using this image, and see if that helps.
-Dan

Thank you @danro those changes worked perfectly. For some reason the site was still exporting the original image even though I replaced it with the one you provided but after I cleared the image out of all media queries and re uploaded the new file it worked perfectly.