Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Background Image Setting

Could anyone please help me re-create this setting in the background images ?

Am using a Div and inserting a fixed image in it. The POSITION as de-selected option is what am after.

Dunno how I created this but I want to duplicate this setting elsewhere and I am unable to do so.

Many thanks

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

This?

Nope

My setting is in the background image of the Div as you see in the pic above and in the initial post.

The Div itself is a BLOCK - set to auto position

Yes I didn't understand the question.

Can you show us, visually, exactly what the results should be, and share your public link?

Hey Vincent - thanks for your time !

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/fashion-trend?preview=c828390464718b97492e13106a8c6d65

If you look at the Home page - Blog Hero Section - Blog Heading Wrapper - thats where the setting is.

I would like to recreate this elsewhere below but the Position always gets selected when I upload a background image into a div or anything. Not sure how I managed to create the initial setting as you see in the pic.

On a side note - am also having trouble with interactions like hover on dynamic lists. Works only once.
Are you aware of this issue ? I had to create another method to overcome this by using hover on the element class itself instead of a trigger interaction on other element.

Thanks again

Haha yes that is tricky, it's like a puzzle game, already bumped into it.

The thing is depending on what setting you have to begin with, the values, when changed, will take either % or px. So there is only one way to reproduce what you have in the first header.

You need to add the 100px value, but to have % above. So select the middle upper arrow, then add the down value, it will be set in px.

Here:

But for what you do, you shloudjust use this settings:

Ah - true that !

Thanks heaps. The reason for keeping it fixed was so I could use a slide trick on top of it. Which is only possible if the image is fixed. Else the image rolls up along with the section.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.