Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Background Image Size Settings

Currently, the Webflow designer only allows me to set the background image size in whole numbers, like 1em, 2em, etc. If I try to enter an in-between size like 1.5em, it wont let me (it rounds it to the nearest whole number).

Long time ago, I remember I could set it to be whatever I wanted and it wouldn’t round to the whole number. Is it possible to update these two fields so that it doesn’t round to the nearest whole number?

Thanks!

Hi @dinko

Thanks so much for posting about this.

I’ve brought this up to the team’s attention and we’ll definitely look into bringing this back.

We are planning on making a few updates to the style panel in the coming months so this will likely be included as a part of that. I don’t have a definitive time frame quite yet, but we’ll be sure to keep you updated as we make progress.

​Thanks in advance for your patience!

Great! Thanks @Brando

Can you share any more details about the upcoming updates? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@dinko Great question hehe. Not quite yet :blush:

But I’ll definitely keep you posted on the status of this issue as we get closer.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.