Background image white gap at bottom

On my mobile site I think I have mucked it up so much it won’t scroll down anymore… thats why it might not be showing on your end… this is such a mess haah

This is another page that I made to try and fix it.

If you look here on a mobile: Info & Bookings

can you see there is a gap at the bottom? The picture doesn’t go the full height of the page…

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dwgoalkeepingacademy?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=dwgoalkeepingacademy&preview=a81402ff00604ff5ce5da24adc60cc8e&pageId=5d6c3a040680316bcb929be9&mode=preview

So I seem to have found a fix on other pages. I’m not sure how it works but it seems to do the trick (haven’t updated the above page yet)

SO…
Have the body with no image as Anthony said, with overflow set to visible
And a 100vh div with the image holder as not visible.

Hopefully thats the end of this!

Ahh so this seems to be working in all cases when I have the body holding the images height as auto and not 100vh…

I’m also struggling with this, with no answer yet:

Ok, i somewhat have a fix.

Background image to the section. When left at auto hieght it constrains to the div block below.

On the SECTION I manually set the height to 1100 for the web, and 800 for the mobile. Which leaves a white space in preview, but renders as it should when live on both desktop and mobile.

See pics and details

Scrap that.

Ok if the browser is fullscreen, but when squished white bar comes back.

Whats up with this, seems like a very simple thing no?