Background Parallax Scroll

For my Why US Section, I would like to have a background parallax. Ihave clicked on “Page Scrolled” then it gives me the option to “When Page Scrolled Up” or “When Page is Scrolled Down” I then click when “Scrolled Down” this gives me a drop down box “Action” where do I go from here?

Here is my site Read-Only: **LINK**https://preview.webflow.com/preview/brits-construction-project?preview=c2602ebef5226789716afb7dcac79199(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Do you want parallax or just a fixed background? Parallax is not a simply apply and go effect, it takes programming the interaction. Parallax movement on scroll | Webflow University

Fixed background offers a similar effect but is much easier. Backgrounds | Webflow University

I would like a parallax effect. For the image to slowly come into effect as the user scrolls down.

Example: The Why US Section

Architecture Home - Construction Renovation Theme

Architecture Home - Construction Renovation Theme

ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN Class is also likely to be focused on slow and gentle movements so it’s a great type of yog…

The tutorial video above on parallax shows you how to do that. You have to create a div that is the size of the section and turn overflow to none and then do your animation.