Very often I happen to be training non-technical people in Webflow and I notice a pattern of specific difficulties:
- people have hard time moving elements in the Navigator (issue addressed here: http://forum.webflow.com/t/buttons-for-moving-elements-in-the-navigator/21719);
- people do not immediately grasp the concept of css classes;
- "Current" class is confusing (issue addressed here: http://forum.webflow.com/t/display-current-class-in-the-states-menu/25911)
- lightbox settings are quite confusing (issue addressed here: http://forum.webflow.com/t/lightbox-settings-d-panel-needs-streamlining/26632);
- background settings are confusing.
Concerning the latter, my suggestion is that we put all four background options on the same row:
Actually if there's any positioning an option away from the others in the layout, it should be "Overlay", given that it would be used in combination with any of the others, shouldn't it?