Best 3rd party form submission service for medical forms?

I’m creating an Orthodontist Website, and my client wants to have their new patient forms on the site, so the patient can submit a form, and have it sent to them before the patient comes into the office.

Does anybody know a good 3rd party company that can handle medical type forms that require a lot of information, and also check boxes. I was looking into mailchimp on the university page, but it seems that mail chimp only handles newsletter signup forms.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Your options depend on whether you need to be HIPAA compliant.

That is a decision a web designer should not be making. Also California has requirements as well.

As of now i just need to find a service that will allow my forms to be emailed to their HIPPA compliant email.

The “best” is a subjective thing. Your requirements are not well defined and rather general. Off the top of my head, I would suggest you look at:

This is not an all inclusive list.

I’m creating an Orthodontist Website, and my client wants to have their new patient forms on the site, so the patient can submit a form, and have it sent to them before the patient comes into the office.

Does anybody know a good 3rd party company that can handle medical type forms that require a lot of information, and also check boxes. I was looking into mailchimp on the university page, but it seems that mail chimp only handles newsletter signup forms.

Any advice would be appreciated.

@Darius3311 - I moved your duplicate post from another category to this topic. Please don’t post the same thing to multiple forum categories. Thanks.

Hey man,

We’re currently building a medical clients website using https://acuityscheduling.com/ to manage the scheduling.

But if you’re just looking for form submissions that send to the admin staff, you should be using something like Zapier.

You can build the custom form in webflow, check-boxes and all, and with zapier you could send it to their admin email account. Alternatively you could also populate rows on an excel document with the new submissions OR if you can even push it into Acuity for actual scheduling.

Hope that helps man

• Tom

Won’t the orthodontist know? I mean, there’s SAAS companies that advertise their Hipaa form directly to medical professionals. They should know what they need to comply with the law themselves IMHO

1 Like

FYI: For anyone requiring a HIPAA compliant form for their webflow site, the service below does offer this on certain paid plans.

1 Like

I would advise extreme caution electronically gathering medical information.

Your first thought to look at MailChimp is a red flag that you may not be taking the security of this data as seriously as HIPAA demands. Security should be paramount to functionality with medical data.

Consequences for violating HIPAA are extreme for medical providers. I’m not sure what liability would technically transfer to you as a 3rd party digital service if your work led to a breach, but I am sure the Orthodontist has better lawyers than you do.

A “secure enough” for now agile mentality seems risky.

1 Like

Easy, Cognito forms is excellent - loads of field types and logic - and has HIPAA compliance.

Is Webflow HIPPA compliant?

In case you need to be HIPAA compliant, you need to know all HIPAA requirements.

I work for a company called ScanSTAT technologies and we complete medical forms for hospitals and clinics across the US. scanstat.com

FormHippo provides both online PDF and Web forms.
They are HIPAA compliant.