Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Best Image Optimization Tools

ShortPixel... that's my hero! Free web service and WP plugin too. Working with multiple images at once. And allows big sizes too even 10MB/image. Great tool and great results so far.

Sort of late to the party, but, given that the topic is Image Optimization, a mention of ImageEngine belongs here. Docs here.

It also comes with a rather generous free offer called ImageEngine Lite.

Disclosure: I work for the company that offers these services. Thanks

Tinypng <3 the best for jpg and png

I recently noticed that! I took beautiful California coastline pics with my dslr and used tinypng, immediately noticed some resolution issues. But on lower res pics it works GREAT! Will look into the other recommendations for sure.

Lol hillarious . I wouldn't get caught dead paying those prices.

My compression tool of choice has options for both JPEG and PNG compression based on their respective tabs.

Compress

Hey..!!
I usually use 'Compressor.io' tool to compress my images, this is really the best compression tool I have ever used in my life. This have made a fun way to compress images online in just one click, You should check it out once.:grinning:

great, hopefully all of these are awesome. This online image optimizer uses a smart combination of the best optimization and lossy compression algorithms to shrink JPEG and PNG images to the minimum possible size while keeping the required level of quality.

You can try new image optimization tool www.cheetaho.com. You can use web application or WP plugin for image optimization.

Enough recommendations. Try one of the above.