Got a client (venture capitalists) who wants to build a custom website (static site, show and tell + few case studies). They are planning to scale the website at a later stage, and add a portal for their clients (private/password secured pages that contain confidential information and contracts and a few functionalities).
So my solution was:
- Webflow for front-end (always!)
- Export and use Pinegrow for a custom CMS on top of that
- Create the portal on a subdomain, and from here on we can use any option to build it (WordPess?, Webflow Export +Custom coding and API integration if possible, or any other tool out there).
So my questions are:
- Has anyone here built a site that has a portal? And what did you use?
- Has anyone tried Pinegrow? Any feedback? Or is there a better tool to build a CMS on top of a Webflow website (without having to ruin/change the front-end)
- Any recommendations for a portal API that can be easily integrated with a Webflow site (no code, or very low coding required). That way I might be able to build the portal in Webflow too.
PS: Exporting and hosting outside of Webflow is a must, because the client does not want to risk running into any limitations whenever they want to scale up or add more subdomains.
Any help/tips is appreciated.