Best way to create a multi-regional site

I need help on how to best duplicate our site for a second country. Our current website is for the New Zealand market and has a .co.nz domain. The site is in English.

We want to launch a second website in Australia with similar but not identical content under a different domain .com.au

What is the best way to go about this in Webflow.
Duplicate the site and have a separate 2nd site?
What do we need to do to ensure we don’t have duplicate content issues for SEO?

Or should we add a 2nd domain to the original project and then somehow display unique content, where required, for each country?

I am also trying to figure this out. Right now my solution is to have one default region site (for us US), then have folders for each of our other regions that has duplicates of all of our pages. I converted all the US pages so they are composed entirely of Components so that any design changes made on the US site should waterfall their changes to all the other regions, while keeping the content changes. This solution is working for me EXCEPT the fact that I cannot figure out how to make regional versions of the CMS that behave in any intelligent way… Hoping someone else has figured this out or that this is a feature Webflow will be adding soon. It was looking like Polyflow could have been the perfect solution, but it would appear that they are no longer accepting new signups for some reason :frowning: