Hey there @Quinn_Cosgrave,
Honestly, the best way is to use Shopify, Foxy Cart, Plasso or any ecommerce platform that has a “Buy Button” or embed button. At first it can seem a little redundant, because:
- You create the product in the admin of the ecommerce platform.
- Add the product details, image, etc.
- Add it to the Buy Button sales channel.
- Select the style of button.
- Copy the embed code.
- Then back in Webflow, you can design and product page or section how you want it to look.
- Paste the code into an embed component, and put it inside the product page in Webflow.
That’s about it, not much easier than that. Yes, you are sort of creating it twice, but it’s really the only way if you want to sell the product inside the Webflow platform.
If you don’t want to do that, then:
Create the same steps in the ecommerce platform and set a link in Webflow to that shopping site.
Hope that helps, take care