Better Firefox Support - HELP

I am working on a project for a start-up that will need to reach a wide audience, some of which will invariably use Firefox (it’s used by 25% of the market). It seems like a lot of what I’m doing doesn’t translate into Firefox. In fact, when I sent my public link to my client, she saw this message:

Are there plans to better support Firefox? I love webflow and have been able to do more with it than any other “drag-and-drop” service allows. Unfortunately, unless it can better translate across browsers (or unless there are specific video tutorials/forum sections devoted to this [I am an extremely novice coder]), I will have to find another service for my future projects.

Regardless, thanks for building such an awesome service! I hope to be able to use it in the future.

For reference (maybe I’m missing something), here is the public link: Webflow - Hashed

My main issue is that the white frame with the information disappears on Firefox (and sometimes on Safari).

Hi @carubi,

Thanks for posting in the forums and sorry about the public-link confusion. We’ll be updating the wording/language for this function to make it more clear and easy to use.

Currently, the Webflow Designer is only supported in Chrome, however all sites built using Webflow are fully viewable in the latest versions of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and other major browsers.

As for the white space disappearing in Firefox, I’ve started a new ticket for you and can help you get that settled.

I hope this helps. If not, please let me know and I’m happy to assist further. :smile:

Cheers,
Will

2 Likes