Blank Space on iPhone

Hello, apologies as I have seen other people in this forum have the same issue, but I have been unable to figure out the fix. My site (all pages) is having an issue on iPhones ( I am not sure about Android) in that a large amount of blank space shows. If anybody can offer advise (Im not a web designer) on how to fix, it would be greatly appreciated.

https://webflow.com/website/edge-of-the-west

on the web: www.edgeofthewest.com

I believe it has something to do with one large section that extends the page and makes everything else pushed to the left.

Thanks,

Stephen

Try hiding the overflow of your sections and see if that helps. I looked around and it looks like you might need to hide overflow in your navbar and a couple other areas.

1 Like

As jdesign stated there is an item on your page that is wider than the viewport itself (the screen). If you take a look at your site you can see that the image section has a width of 500px. If you change that to 100%, the section will now cover a 100% of the screen:

3 Likes

Hello guys.

There are 2 reasons:

1. @DharmaNode found

2. logo in the navbar has HUGE right margin (935 px)

Cheers

3 Likes

@sabanna @DharmaNode jdesign … You are all a great help!!! Thanks so much. I have been able to fix.

3 Likes

You are welcome :slight_smile: This is what Webflow community does, comes all together to help someone. Love it :relaxed:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.