Block Content with Firefox?

Webflow Superstars, I have two sites that work great with Safari and Chrome but with firefox I get an error that says “Blocked by Content Security”. Any tips or help how to overcome this?

The two sites
www.bachouomo.com
www.sycomaletas.com

Thanks -c

sycomaletas.com loads fine in all my browsers. bachouomo.com doesn’t load in chrome or Firefox, but does load in EI. Are they hosted on Webflow or your own server?

Thanks for taking a look. Both are hosted by webflow. I use namecheap and URL redirect for the pages.

Hi @Camilo_Pineda, thanks for your post and question. I took at look at your sites, and it seems they are using an iframe to load the complete webflow site, see the source of your website index.html page:

<frameset rows="100%,*" border="0">
  <frame src="http://bacho.webflow.com/bachouomo" frameborder="0" />
  <frame frameborder="0" noresize />
</frameset>

Unfortuntately, loading a Webflow site using an IFRAME is not supported and the Block you are receiving is because the browser is not allowed to display the site through the IFRAME.

What I suggest, is that you setup a custom domain for your domain, to point to the Webflow site, using A Records and CNAME records, as the IFRAME method you are using now, will not work.

Here is the instructions for custom domain hosting:

I hope that helps, if not, let me know and I am happy to assist further.

Cheers, Dave

1 Like