Blog Post Categories

Hi, this is my first time in the forum, so forgive me if I’ve posted in the wrong place, or this question has already been answered. I’ve looked, but couldn’t find anything. I want to allocate my blog posts to more than one category, but I don’t know how. In the blog post page it only allows me to pick one category.
Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks. Mel

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ways-to-roam-5d266b?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=ways-to-roam-5d266b&preview=a20909795c7487fa82419fe91a8aaf8d&mode=preview

Your categories field is a reference field → categories. A reference field is one to one. If you want a one to many relationship, you would need to use a multi-reference field. See =>

Hi webdev, thanks for your speedy response, but I’m still struggling. I set up a multi-reference field and called it ‘multiple categories’ in my blog post collection settings, but there is already a reference field called ‘categories’ which seems to be overriding the new multi-reference field. I tried to just delete it but it won’t let me because it says it’s being used by ‘collection lists or collection pages’. Not sure where I’ve gone wrong.
Thanks, Mel