Booking system for golf club 🏌️‍♀️

Hey

Been approached by a client to build a golf club website.

As part of the features it needs a booking system so that players can book green times and training.

Anyone recommend any booking systems that could be incorporated within webflow?

Thanks in advance

Have a look at calendly. It might be enough for you and it works great.

1 Like

Thanks I will check it out.

Hi @RoseWebStudio.
If payments are needed, Foxy may be a good fit. We’ve helped multiple Webflow users with different type of bookings (100% managed in Webflow) with the ability to limit bookings (inventory) and more. Let us know and we can point you in the right direction. Webflow | Foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Thanks josh, where can I find out more? Sounds interesting

Hi @RoseWebStudio.
Just messaged you.

Thanks,
Josh

Hello Josh,

I would like to do something very similar and manage inventory.

Hi @kettler.
Just replied to your email. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Josh

Hello,
I will try to help you with your problem. You can look at this site thegolfingpro.com as an example and maybe you will find what you are looking for. I hope I was a little helpful.

Whilst an old topic, for anyone else still looking for such a booking system, you could consider also consider something like MIDAS.

This system would allow players to make bookings (for green time, or training, etc) from a booking form which can easily be embedded within an external webpage, such as those created with webflow.

MIDAS prevents double bookings, and can also be configured to require payment upfront in order to place a booking for your golf facilities.