"Brand" block appearing blank on mobile

Hi everyone,

I’m having some trouble with our logo on mobile versions, as it has suddenly (since yesterday) started appearing as a white / empty block.

I played aroudn with padding and the position this morning and it seemed to work, however I’ve realised now that it has stopped displaying again…

Could you please point me in the right direction, as I’ve tried everything I could think of??

Thanks!
Stephano

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/kwery?preview=c38d0ce821180307a0e2c98c140a2469

Hi @kwery welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

can you please post a screenshot of the issue?

Hi @PixelGeek, thanks for the quick reply.

Please see below. On preview mode in webflow it works well - it’s only when you check from a real device that you get the issue… :sweat:

Uploading…

Try removing the two classes you have on your logo, but keep the brand classname on the link block that wraps around the image:

1 Like

Unfortunately that didn’t work either… :confused:

@PixelGeek forgot to tag you. Is there any otehr recomendation as to what to look into? Unfortunately that didn’t work…

@PixelGeek maybe this is the problem!

oh. good catch.

@kwery try reuploading your logo and use the new version

OR you can disable the responsive images feature on that particular image. To do this, double click on your logo image and press CMD+SHIFT+O on your keyboard.

@AntonioBalderas @PixelGeek

Disabling the responsive feature worked :slight_smile:

Thanks both for the help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.