Bug - Display none doesn't hide element

Hello!

I’m trying to do a simple menu, on click on + button, it open a full height menu. This menu is visible only on tablet and mobile.

I want to hide the full height menu and reveal the element on click on the icon.

But for some reason the “hide” element does not hide my menu. It’s weird and I have done that many times. I never had this issue.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Here is the link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/service-innovation-labs-w-b3922e0a4b99e?utm_source=service-innovation-labs-w-b3922e0a4b99e&preview=9b523e148ee6de180242b12c88c36d44

I am aware it’s a simple request, but I’m thinking it’s a bug here, no?

The div called “Menu open - container” is my open menu. So I want to hide this element until I click on the button.

Thanks for your help.
Cam

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

I’m not seeing an icon to click on, and I’m not seeing anything at all for the “Menu open - container” element. Is there a specific page we should be checking?

Hey thanks for the quick reply.
Yes only tablet or mobile.
But i’m redoing it now. I’ve deleted the old div container. I think it was a bug because I’ve done the same and it seems to work.

Thanks anyway!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.