Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Bug: Highlighting text in text block no longer links

Very recent bug as I had the feature working just last week.

When I highlight some text to add a link, it hyperlinks the text but does not show the option to link it to a page, URL, phone number etc. That panel is missing on the side now.

Very strange - opened web flow in Safari and I'm able to add a link to the exact same location, but replicated the bug in other text blocks. Highlighting and selecting link just creates a NULL object?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/pressure-washing?preview=2f9d7ad039fe1e45aebeda9591fb0c70

Never mind. The issue is still there.

It's super annoying since it was working a couple days ago. It's almost like they removed the link panel completely! Generating internal links is key to the projects I have right now.

Unfortunately I am trying to use the insert link function for a phone number. So in order to get this to work right now I will either need to export the project and build the rest out via code w/o the webflow interface, or write an onclick function. Neither of which are a super big deal... just annoying because it will take time which is why I use webflow... reduce time.

Set - inset link - and reload project ))))

-- С уважением,Олег Семененко. +7 (965) 180-95-55 www.ocwebexpert.ru Веб-технологии дляпривлечения клиентов.

08.10.2016, 01:27, "nappstir" <webflow1@discoursemail.com>:

nappstir

October 7

Unfortunately I am trying to use the insert link function for a phone number. So in order to get this to work right now I will either need to export the project and build the rest out via code w/o the webflow interface, or write an onclick function. Neither of which are a super big deal... just annoying because it will take time which is why I use webflow... reduce time.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

dsgnr

October 7It's super annoying since it was working a couple days ago. It's almost like they removed the link panel completely! Generating internal links is key to the projects I have right now.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

You have to sign the link, change page and than go back to the same page and you can address the link. . . hope that WEBFLOW stuff repair it soon !!!

I'm also having this problem - cannot insert a link in a "paragraph" or "text" element @PixelGeek

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.