I reported this problem about a year ago.
It took about 3 months to fix it. It was fixed.
- Now it has come back.
This appears to be related to another issue I reported recently
- where the browser "seems to hang"... ie: non-responsive browser
- here's the related issue:
- It seems to be centered around SYMBOLS.
I haven't been able to replicate the issue successfully
- but I've seen the issue appear several times over the past 2 weeks
- in several unrelated projects
If you change a destination page for a link within a symbol
- preview will contain the old destination page
When you publish or export the site
- the link will contain the new destination page
Previewing the site... makes the site "non-responsive"
- because the page doesn't exist.