Bug-y Button Hover States

I’m experiencing some very strange behavior with my buttons.

On hover, the button all the way to the left jitters and blinks; but the ones next to it act exactly as expected. Does anyone have an idea of how to remedy this?

Thanks!

See the buttons on the following page for an example:

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Performance Contractors

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the forum!

This could be happening due to the small width of the button alongside of how the other styles are being transitioned on hover.

I was able to get the button running smoothly by giving more padding on the right and left sides.

Let me know if that helps, and I if not then please let me know and I would be more than happy to explore some alternative remedies. :smiley:

​My best,
​Riley

Hey, man — thanks so much for looking into this!

Unfortunately, I’m still experiencing the same jittery behavior on my end. I tried increasing the padding using both em-s (like you did) and pixels.

I don’t think it has to do with the width of the button because it works properly on any button that’s not aligned to the left edge of a container.

Thoughts?

@RileyJones, or anyone else — anymore ideas on this issue? Thanks in advance!

I’m not technically using interactions for these hover states, so excuse me if moving this thread to this category was the wrong move; but it’s also not really a design layout issue, so I wasn’t sure what else to do.

Looking to get some help on the above issue. If anyone has any ideas, your input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.