Buggy tabs styling - no way to add class for the active tab

Indeed, one of my sites shows the current tab settings so I am aware of how to edit it but I have another site and the current tab functionality will no longer show. These are tabs that have been edited/styled with a class but somehow it disappears in the editor:

Left: old site that is working well with tabs, Right: new site with lost current tab functionality

Were you able to get it to work on the preview site I presented?
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/pifedconsulting?utm_source=pifedconsulting&preview=24745d66876cad9f07c283ec5ce036e8

1 Like

@n3tworth, I played with this, tested, deleted, and so forth and I get the same results you are.

I am not sure why this is happening, but this is a case for @webflow support or even @PixelGeek or @Waldo

@Brando can you help @n3tworth with this issue? I looked at her share link and I get the same results that she does. The current selection no longer exists within the Tab element.

2 Likes

Hi @QA_Brandon @n3tworth

It looks like there’s an issue with current classes+tabs at the moment for some, but not all, projects. The team is digging into this now and I’ll post back here when I have new information :bowing_man:

3 Likes

@Siton_Systems, @QA_Brandon @n3tworth I think I’ve found the issue and a workaround to get you moving with this! :raised_hands:

CloudApp

I’ve found that you can also remove the tab with the issue… add a fresh tab, then follow the steps above before continuing.

Let me know how you get on. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Excellent work! I shall try this on a client site where this problem has also occurred. Thanks a mil!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.