Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Built in Padding on Brand Link Block

On the smallest desktop browser view, my navigation falls below the header because there seems to be a padding I can't get rid of on the Brand Link Block.

I've tried assigning this a new class and setting a smaller width, but it doesn't take any styling.

Any ideas about what might be causing this?

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/delevantecreative?preview=e4a6dca97243ef53955a97c26e315614

Hey Sara!

After tinkering a bit with the site I found what resulted the problem:

Your Logo class (your logo's image class) was set with a percentage value for it's width.
This resulted the class' parent element to have the full width of the it's child element - 100%.

To fix that - just change your Logo class' width to a PX value (around 240PX should do nicely).
Hope that helped! :smiley:

FYI - try to avoid using percentage values (without a good understanding of element inheritance in HTML) as it may cause problems like these.
I consider myself one that does understand element inheritance, but I still tackle inheritance problems in every project :sweat_smile:

Yep, that's it! Thank you for the advice!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.