Burger menu closing when hovering over links

There seems to be an issue that when you hover on the nav link, the menu immediately closes. This issue only occurs on the published site and not in the designer. Also, this seems to only be an issue when viewing the site on a desktop and the browser screen is minimized.

I’ve viewed several posts to the Forum which have suggested changing the z-index, but I am having no luck with that at the moment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Video, showing the problem

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

From inspecting the website, I found that it is actually the custom code that is causing that to happen to you website.

*In particular, it is this code snippet in the project settings that is causing the error to happen: **
```

// .cursor class needs to have a mouse click interaction applied
> $(‘a’).mouseenter(function() {

*$('.cursor').click();*
    *});*
    *$('a').mouseleave(function() {*
    *$('.cursor').click();*
    *});*
*</script>*

Here are the steps I took in order to come to this conclusion:

1. I opened the website on preview mode and saw that the error was not happening (preview mode doesn’t publish any custom code)
  2. I opened the published site with all custom code disabled and saw that the error was not happening
  3. I removed this particular code snippet, published a test site, then saw that the error was not happening
  4. I placed the code snippet back in the project settings, published the test site, and saw that the error was back

I would suggest that you remove this code snippet for the error to stop from happening.