Business tools for Freelancers

You can also try ProofHub. ProofHub is an online project management and collaboration tool that helps team to plan, organize, collaborate and delivers projects. ProofHub is a highly beneficial tool that brings all the useful project management tools along with a native proofing tool. The proofing tool makes life easy for designers as it cuts the tedious task of reviewing and approval of designs easier than ever. Plus, there is an in built timer in the app as well, which you can use to track time spent on design works and bill the clients in the easiest possible manner. https://www.proofhub.com/

No doubt ProofHub is a good stuff, I can tell this from my experience.
Also a nice tool for designers as I consider would be logaster which I used for many times for myself

started using satchelpay, they do it for free <3

Not sure if you’re still looking around, but Freshbooks has been well worth it for me. I use the Stripe integration for payment processing. Recurring invoicing, auto-payments, deposits, time-tracking, and payment notifications are indispensable to me. There are more great features obviously, but those are my most used ones.

1 Like

A free CMS, Zsite, very extensible.

If you are looking for Agile tools, you can try ZenTao.