Button Border Animation | Help

Hey guys! I was hoping some one could help me with something regarding animation on hover.

So on the submit button for the contact form in the contact section at the bottom of the site I would like to have those two border lines (which are right now set to left and right borders) rotate counter clockwise to the top and bottom on hover following the shape of the square button.

I wish I had a link to share of a working button like this I just can’t remember where I’ve see it. I have seen it a couple times but I would really like to get this to work on here.

Thanks so much in advance for any of your time and help!
The “Read Only” link to open in Designer is here: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/producer1?preview=885d53c96dfc1c01c097bca0e9197dfd

The public link is below.

Here is my public share link: producer1.webflow.io
(how to access public share link)

like this?

Not quite… All of those are awesome. But imagine where the side borders in a clockwork motion slide along the invisible edges of the button until the two borders are on the top and bottom. Hopefully the picture below I made will help you understand. Thanks you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.