Yeah this happened to me once. Don’t waste time trying to figure this out, just delete all except the one from the home page, and create new ones for the other pages. You only have a few pages, I wouldn’t troubleshoot only a few buttons. Add them fresh from the main parent home button.
Classes that get, I don’t what you can call it - stuck in internet cyber twilight zone or something. Here’s what I would do:
- Delete all the the other apply buttons, except home page button.
- Go to home - write down or notate the styles to recreate.
- Delete the class from it, not rename, Delete.
- Go to clean up styles, remove the old button names.
- Start fresh on home button. Then add 2 new ones.
Much easier and faster than troubleshooting by double clicking symbol, unlinking, combing through each css setting, going back to Alberta page, double clicking that symbol, etc, etc. It’s probably not worth all that, since it’s 2 or 3 buttons.