Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Button not working on mobile

Hi everyone,

I am having problems with one of my buttons for my mobile site. I added a button that leads to a different part of the page and is only visible for iphone. I tried the site on mobile to test and for some reason the button is not clickable at all. Not sure what I am doing wrong. All I did was add the button and a class to it.

If you can help out that would be great! :slight_smile:

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cncptbox-final-70bbb32eec-77dff3a6c32b8?preview=25282604d32551e5fe75fc57461f8ab5

Thanks!

Anton

What button are you referring to? I see two.

Ok I see the problem. Your image is covering the button. Think of it as layers. Right now that image is preventing the user from even clicking the button. Easy fix give the button a position relative and a z index of 10 or anything higher than the image.

Thanks! It worked. Its weird because I didn't play around with any of the z-indexes as to why I didn't check it. But thinking of it now that does make sense why the button was not clickable.

Thanks so much!

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.