Button + Section

Hello, I created a button that brings me down to a section which contains different images. When I try it on preview mode, everything works just fine. The problem is when I try it on the actual website, when the button brings me down to the section, I am stuck there, cannot go up nor down. (And I did publish it). Here’s a video to show you : Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Thank you !

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey there @CLWebflow, welcome to the community! Can you share your read-only link so we can help you out here?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, @CLWebflow

Thanks for posting this, as it definitely sounds like odd behavior.

I tried reproducing this behavior on my end but was unable to as you can see here:
CloudApp

Can you please try the following:

(1) Try to reproduce the error while using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help

(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Image 2018-04-10 at 12.28.2...

Also, another way of linking to a section is using the ID of the section which you can learn about in the Webflow University.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.