Buttons In Animations Not Working

Hi!

I am working on my home page. I have my divs on the right change from 0% opacity to 100% opacity as the slides change so the new text and coordinating buttons are visible. This is working fairly well, but sadly every time I click on the button for any slide it only brings me to the link of the last div (motion graphics). The buttons have correct links in them, so I am guessing because of the animations it is thinking that I am clicking the div that is invisible.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/heather-avery-design-5cd0eb?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=heather-avery-design-5cd0eb&preview=057cf32e3c1cd4ee506407b6b8908a68&mode=preview

Hi there,

Thank you so much for posting in the forums!

I would love to help here, thanks for sharing.

So far the site is looking great, and all the elements are in a good place there are just a couple of further adjustments we can make in order to have the right buttons revealed. The adjustments will be a mixture of:

• Including Z-index of the first div block with the button

• Modifying the interactions to show/hide the elements being revealed/disappeared.

I made a quick video explaining these points.

Hopefully this helps and let me know if you have any further questions.

Riley,

Thank you so much for taking the time! This worked like a charm.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.