Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Can anyone here help me put pictures correctly into the CMS? They look really good on desktop, and ipad as well as mobile landscape - but is it wrong in Mobile portrait?

It is almost 2 years ago I did this website. And everything was OK. But I suddenly was aware, that one of the post was broken, of a CMS with 9 posts. All the other 8 post which I had styled was OK, but the one of this 9 was broken. And when you do a CMS, you style it once. And then you put the post on this CMS, and it should work perfect (as it has done), - - but as I have said , only one of the 9 is broken now? - It is only wrong in Mobile portrait I don’t know why … I don’t understand that? all looks really good on desktop, and ipad as well as mobile landscape - but is it wrong in Mobile portrait?

Here is my share link

Thank you so much for helping me!

Oh, I see nobody can help me. Then I want to close this !!!

I mean, you haven’t applied any styling to the images at all… Of course they’ll be wonky on some displays.

One of Webflow’s strengths is the ease of applying styling to things in each breakpoint. Use the top menu to switch to portrait and style away…

wrtherthdtr

Thanks a lot! - is there a video tutorial of this?

There are many, many tutorials: https://university.webflow.com/

Please not that using Webflow with no prior html/css experience can be a bit daunting. It’s not a beginners tool like squarespace etc. Running through the different tutorials at that link is highly recommended, and testing basic stuff on https://www.w3schools.com/

It is almost 2 years ago I did this website. And everything was OK. But I suddently was aware, that one of the post was broken, of a CMS with 9 posts. All the other 8 post which I had styled was OK, but the one of this 9 was broken. So it is nothing with beginners. And when you do a CMS, you style it once. And then you put the post on this CMS, and it should work perfect (as it has done), - - but as I have said , only one of the 9 is broken now? I don’t know why … I don’t understand that?

1 Like