Can Ecommerce Do This?

I haven’t been able to find these answers after looking on Webflow’s website and the forum.

Can someone answer whether Webflow Ecommerce is capable of the following:

1. Gift cards/codes - Are we able to sell gift cards or codes yet? For example a $100 voucher for my ecommerce store that a customer could then redeem against a product.

2. Personalisation - Is it possible to edit the checkout to include a field for a personalised message on a product or to upload a photo for personalisation.

3. Currency - Does Webflow support multi-currency depending on where the user is visiting from?

We are thinking about switching all our sites from Shopify and Webflow to purely Webflow but the above three are deal-breakers.

Thanks!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @radicalrooster.
Josh from Foxy here. What you’re after won’t be possible with Webflow Ecommerce, but with our seamless Webflow integration, we should be able to help you get most of your needs met. More info about how Foxy works with Webflow here: Webflow | Foxy.io

1. Gift cards/codes
Foxy supports the selling of gift cards (any product, really) but we don’t support gift cards as a payment method yet. That said, if remaining balances aren’t needed, you can use our coupon code functionality as a workaround.

2. Personalisation
You can add custom fields to your add to cart forms and checkout forms. Any type of field and any number of fields.

3. Currency
Foxy supports both multi-currency and multi-lingual.

We offer an unlimited free trial and free one-on-one onboarding. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can answer any questions or help you get started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh