Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Can I create a Facebook-lite using Webflow?

Can I create a site that is like a Facebook, except for a different community, using WebFlow?

At a top-level, how could I do that? Does anyone offer paid consulting for that?

Thx!!

Hey there!

There isn’t really a feature in “vanilla” Webflow so to speak that allows you to create such a community. However, there are several other no-code (or low-code) tools that can be integrated with Webflow (namely Circle.so and Memberstack) that allow to create a community based platform with gated content, all with the versatility of Webflow’s no-code platform.

You may want to take a look at pixelgeek.community, this is a site built by Webflow’s own @PixelGeek, as a community for fellow creators and no-code enthusiasts to share and learn. Not only is it a great resource, it was also built using the tools I mentioned earlier.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I will do what I can to guide you in the right direction! :smiley:

1 Like

@PixelGeek’s site is a great exploration of pushing boundaries with integrations via custom code. I’m just tagging him here because I’d love to see how he did a lot of it!

Also, to zoom out and look at the original question…

Can I create a site that is like a Facebook

Bookmark this question. Not too far in the future, I’ll be able to confidently reply “yes” with fewer and fewer limitations. So excited for many of the things our team is working on. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @TylerCourts. I am not a coder (anymore) but will follow-up and update you if I can proceed further.

Thanks so much McGuire. When you guys create that in the future I am gonna be the happiest person on the planet !!!

1 Like