Can I create an Airbnb-like booking calendar with Webflow that synchs with Ical?

Hi! For coworksurf.com I’m looking for the perfect platform to create an airbnb-like clone.

With webflow, can I add:

• In-platform messaging
  • the ability for hosts to synch their iCal
  • a payment system for direct bookings

?

Would love to see if there are templates or tutorials I can follow.

Thanks!

Hey Pierstein,

if by any chance you’d prefer to contract someone else for these integrations you can post your job here at flowhunt.co a place to post your Webflow jobs.

Hi @Pierstein.
Josh from Foxy here. We’ve helped other Webflow users with similar needs. More info about our seamless integration with Webflow can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Please don’t hesitate to reach out and we’ll walk you through things.

Thanks,
Josh

Josh, I have a client that has 7 cabins that we need to have the availability calendar and online booking. As well as entire property to rent if none of the cabins are rented. Is that something Foxy can handle?

Hi @ARTIFEX42.
Thanks for getting in touch. In a nutshell, yes, what you’re after is possible with Foxy + Webflow. In addition, you’ll need Zapier or Integromat, and a datepicker plugin like Flatpickr (https://flatpickr.js.org/)

Feel free to email us and we can get you more detailed instructions/examples: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh