Can I maintain ecommerce product data via the api?

Going to jump on the bandwagon here — I have not found a way to successfully create products via Zapier into Webflow because of the separation of SKU and Product.

2 Likes

Did you ever test this? I want to create products via the API, so I can upload to multi reference fields (2 CMS collections and the included Categories collection), all variants, and other custom fields I have added to Products collection.

Also, has there been an update to Zapier? Or even Integromat? Would definitely prefer to do it there as many here have also said.

This is so ridiculous, fix it Webflow. Make it easy to simply create a product using Zapier or Integromat.

It’s stupidly easy to create a product manually and with .csv upload. It’s also very easy to create a regular CMS item using Zapier or Integromat.

It’s impossible to create a new product with Zapier or Integromat. So @webdev, NO products are NOT just like regular CMS items. The “little bit of extra information” you’re referring to is the CRUX so don’t just gloss over it like it’s nothing. It’s the problem and you’re sort of acting like there is no problem. But that “little bit of extra information” is an incredibly important difference that makes it impossible to create the item.

Why Webflow? Why? And @webdev Admit that it’s screwed up and help us fix it instead of sharing the wiki article for what a SKU is…

@TreyWilliams – I don’t work for Webflow and I don’t work for you. I was going by the available information at the time and simply try to help when I can. Got an issue with Webflow and think something is a bug then I suggest you open a ticket with them.

5 Likes

Was this fixed?
I’m aiming to setup a product with this

Has anyone tried SkuIQ as an integration for updating webflow and 3rd part sku info?